AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS
Tallaght Accountants and Auditors – Small Business Accountants
APM Accountants are a firm of Accountants and Auditors based in Tallaght, Dublin 24. We provide audit and accounts services to limited companies and to companies limited by guarantee such as property/owners management companies.
In addition, all of our auditing and accounting services are Partner led and we ensure that all our companies comply with their statutory obligations. We constantly stay up-to-date on all the regulatory and legislative developments. This means that you don’t waste time and energy trying to make sense of all the accounting regulations.
Your company may need an audit if the following applies:
- The company’s Annual Return is late with the Companies Registration Office or
- The company is regulated by the Central Bank or
- The company does not qualify as a small company under the Companies Act 2014
We provide audit services for Dormant companies from €400 ex Vat.
Small Company Threshold
A company is classified as being small if it satisfies 2 out of 3 of the following:
- Turnover does not exceed €12m
- Balance sheet total does not exceed €6m
- There are no more than 50 employees
All medium and large companies cannot avail of Audit Exemption and they cannot abridge their financial statements. Therefore, both medium and large companies must file full financial statements in the Companies Registration Office.
At APM Accountants, we are regulated by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Therefore, we are authorised to carry out audits in the Republic of Ireland.
We have a wealth of experience in dealing with companies from all sectors. For instance, our current clients are in the areas of:
- Property/Owners Management Companies
Small Company Services
- Company Formations
- Tax Registrations
- Audit or Audit Exempt Year End Accounts
- Abridged Accounts
- Corporation Tax returns
- Annual Return to the Companies Registration Office